Dear Campaign Advocate,
Case statements are due to Rails-to-Trails Conservancy in less than two weeks, on June 30, 2008. Submission instructions are available here.
In response to recent inquiries about the 2010 Campaign for Active Transportation, a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) is now available on the campaign Web site. A sampling of the questions includes:
- Are mode-shift numbers from the nonmotorized pilots available to show that targeted federal investments are effective?
- How will case statements be used?
- Should case statements focus only on trails, or on other facilities as well?
- How should we submit our completed case statement?
- What if more than 40 communities express interest?
Read these and other FAQ’s now.